Thursday, September 16, 2010

Radio Waltz



Welcome to the new land of my words. This is where I plan to come word vomit all the useless information about the daily goings on of my life. As I see it, feel it, think it and mercilessly regurgitate it. You can check out any time you like. But you can never leave.



As of late, Lainie has started the first grade, about a month and a half ago. Doing awesome, as always. Perfect student, nothing like her mother.

Jackson has been doing well at daycare. The adventures in potty training continue! No luck yet, but they are trying hard at his school too, so maybe the group effort will eventually pay off. Who knows.


As for me, I am still doin the single mom thing. Trying to get stay busy with the doula stuff and the childbirth classes. Summer was really slow for me, which always freaks me out. I need to practice my Zen or something, right? My car broke down a couple days ago, so I've been dealing with that. If anyone in the world is more used to Armageddon falling down on them at the worst moment, I don't want to meet them or know what their life must be like. I can barely handle my own sometimes. But I have some friends that love me, and a little bit of family too. I always turn it around. Always. One way or another.

You can't start a fire without a spark.

Even if we're just dancin' in the dark.


No comments:

Post a Comment